Events* at the school are subject to cancellation 24 hours before the first class due to under-enrollment. A full credit or refund will be issued.Refunds/Withdrawals
Due to our commitment to instructors, materials and other students, the following refund policy applies:
- A 100% refund of your registration fee will be issued if an event is canceled by the school.
- A 100% refund will be issued if you cancel your registration more than three full business days** (more than 72 hours) before the event start time. Please email [email protected] to cancel.
- A 50% refund will be issued if you cancel your registration within one to three full business days (24-72 hours)** before the event start time.
- No refunds will be issued within 24 hours prior to the start of an event or after an event has started, regardless of attendance.
- Funds may not be forwarded to any subsequent session or date or other offering due to the limitations of space. Class space may not be transferred to another person at any time.
At this time, we are unable to offer make-up classes or switch classes during the week due to the full classes and small facility. Thank you for making arrangements to attend the class you chose at the time of your registration. If you are unable to attend your current weekly class, we hope you will consider registering again at a later time.*The term “event” includes classes, lectures, seminars, workshops, critiques and demos. Basically, anything that you sign up to take.
**Business days are Monday through Friday.