21 and older
This is an Intense 5-day Six Sigma Certification Course
The course is full of Games, Videos and Simulations. We will be using simulations to learn the Importance of Statistics and Data when Solving a Process problem. You will learn Powerful Root Cause Analysis Tools. We will be using Minitab as a statistical analysis tool throughout the course. The Instructors will keep you engaged and excited! At the end of the course, the Master Black Belt Instructor will give you the tools to quickly and effectively complete your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Project.
- Green Belt Review Exercise
- How to Identify and Manage Attribute Measurements
- Attribute Measurement Systems Analysis
- Advanced Capability Analysis
- How to Transform Non-Normal Data
- ANOVA Two Way and Nested
- Multiple Regression
- Sequential Regression and Best Subsets
- Sample Size Determination
- Advanced Multi-Vari Applications
- Advanced Attribute Statistical Process Control
- How to Control the Process for the Long Term
: Six Sigma Green Belt
We Will Help You Before, During and After the Course to Complete Your Six Sigma Certification ProjectBefore the course
Our Master Black Belt Instructors will help you to identify a project that will help you to effectively learn the tools and methodology of Six Sigma and earn your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in less than three months.After the Course
Our SSDSI Master Black Belts will be available to Mentor you through each stage of your Six Sigma Black Belt project. Our goal is to help you learn quickly (within 3 months) and effectively.Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Requirements
These tools are included to help you complete your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Project
- Complete a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt level project within six (6) months using the tools, methodology and roadmap provided by Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc.
- If you are completing the project as a team of potential Lean Six Sigma Black Belts, you will also be required to pass a Lean Six Sigma Certification exam
- A Master Black Belt must verify that your project meets the requirements for Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete Black Belt Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.