18 and older
Learn how to draw in just one day, in this beginner's drawing workshop!
Drawing is easier than you think and if you hear yourself saying, “but I can’t even draw a straight line,” or “I don’t have a creative bone in my body,” it’s time to think again! In this hands-on, step-by-step, beginner's drawing workshop, you will feel supported as you learn to express yourself through the art of drawing.
This drawing workshop is perfect for total beginners or for those who are eager to jump back into drawing after a long hiatus. Feel relaxed and creatively encouraged in this non-judgmental and FUN drawing workshop while you:
- Discover secret tricks and tools that make drawing accessible and easy
- Learn the most important drawing techniques, including line quality, shading, creating a 3D effect, composition, foreground and background, mark making, perspective, and more
- Develop your own drawing style and discover your unique artistic voice
- Watch hands-on, live demonstrations from your art instructor
- Receive both one-on-one and group instruction by a professional art instructor, tailored to your needs and interests
- Unleash your inner-artist through drawing
- Experiment, explore, and learn how to create your own drawings that are an expression of who you are
- Receive step-by-step guidance and nurturing art instruction by a professional New York City artist
- Experiment with a wide variety of materials, including pencil, charcoal, and pastel, and learn which drawing materials to use, when, and why
- Create finished pieces of artwork to take home with you
- Relax, let go of stress, and have fun in our non-judgmental, fear-free, and supportive #1-rated art studio in New York City
- Engage in a supportive group environment with like-minded people
- Receive the therapeutic health and wellness benefits of art and painting workshops, including stress relief, increased relaxation, mood enhancement, increased serotonin, self-empowerment, and increased self-esteem
All materials are included.