12 and older
Sign up to spend your sunday in a creative semi-private terrarium class featuring a light brunch.
Sip tea/coffee, nibble on a croissant/muffin and design your very own mini living world. A perfect activity to de-stress and introduce nature into your urbanite life!
A creative semi-private class setting, you will be provided with all materials, guidance from an experienced instructor, and a neat little plant care card to take home.In this hour long workshop, you will:
- Learn about terrariums- which are essentially any plant in a container/vessel
- Choose your plants (airplant or succulents) based on your home/office lightning and care preference
- Understanding how to care for your plants
- Tips on creating your own unique landscape
Please email us about any food allergies or preferencesAre Materials Provided and Included in the Cost of the Class?
- Vision boards for inspiration
- 6" round glass
- 2 plants ( succulents and/or airplants)
- A variety of moss: reindeer, sheet, mood, pool
- Colors sands and decorative crystals
- Miniature toys
- White gift box and care card for finished terrarium
Yes, class price includes materials to build terrarium including plant, container and decorative elements, gift box for finished terrarium and care instructions for plant.