The school highly recommend that students schedule any prenatal classes or workshops to end by the time they are 36 weeks pregnant. If they schedule class for after they begin their 36th week, they run the risk of having their baby and missing their class without a refund. In the event that they go into labor before 36 weeks, they may apply 90% of the class cost to another class (i.e.: CPR) or service (i.e.: postpartum doula care).
In the special circumstances of a mother-to-be being placed on bed rest or delivering before 36 weeks before the beginning of a class series, they may apply 90% of the class fee to another class or service at Birth Day Presence. If bed rest or delivery happens while they are in the middle of a series (and they would have completed their classes before they began their 36th week), they may apply the fees from the unused portion of the class toward another class or service at Birth Day Presence.
Birth Day Presence is not responsible for providing make-ups or issuing any credit for classes missed as a result of scheduling conflicts, vacations, illness, emergencies, or other circumstances beyond our control.Cancellation PolicyIf students cancel their class:
Rescheduling PolicyIf they need to reschedule a class:
- 30 plus days in advance, they will receive 90% refund
- 15-30 days in advance, they wil receive 50% refund
- 14 days or less in advance, there are no refunds
Class Cancellation or Adjustment by Birth Day Presence
- 15 + days in advance, no fee, as long as there's availability 14 days or less in advance, $35 rescheduling fee, as long as there's availability.
- In the event that they need to miss a one-time class due to medical absence, they may transfer into a class with available space with a doctor's note.
Birth Day Presence reserves the right to alter class times due to low enrollment. Every effort will be made to work with students' schedules to ensure that the student receives the instruction she signed up for. If the school cannot place students in another class or schedule a private session comparable to what they signed up for, a full refund will be given.