15 and older
Offered April through early November: Experience New York like you never have before on this two-hour sail aboard the Adirondack, an 80-foot, wooden pilot schooner.
You'll take in the famous Manhattan skyline as it was meant to be seen, from the water - plus spectacular views of Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Within five minutes of leaving the dock, you'll forget the mayhem and noise of Manhattan street life, and you'll feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor.
You'll experience the following on your 2-hour sail:
Highlights, topics, and themes of the tour include:
- Heading south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, the schooner will pass by Ellis Island and sail out to the Statue of Liberty.
- Complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water will be provided. (One quick note: We will serve a few rounds, but it is not an unlimited booze-cruise. We aim to create an elegant, relaxing, peaceful, and safe experience for all of our guests.)
- We will be shutting off our engines and setting sail for as much of the trip as possible.
What Is Not Included?
- No food is included. Feel free to bring your own picnic!
- Gratuity is not included unless you purchased the ‘Groups of 12 or more’ ticket type where a 15% gratuity is automatically applied. If you do end up obtaining 12 or more individual tickets by separate purchases, you will be contacted to make an advance payment of a 15% Group Gratuity
While the cruise is mainly a social cruise, it will have a light commentary on the highlights along the way.
School Notes: For your security, at check-in, you are required to present a valid photo identification that must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.