15 and older
Experience New York like you never have before aboard one of our classic yachts. After a day of sightseeing in the Financial District leave the noise of city street life behind and join us in NY Harbor for a sightseeing boat tour.
Sit back, soak in the sun and enjoy the luxurious view of the island from the comfort of our open decks of one of these classic yachts!
Beer, wine, champagne, soda, juice or water, and a full bar is available for purchase throughout the trip. (Bar is credit card only.)Highlights:
- A lightly narrated tour by our captain
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport, and One World Trade Center and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn, Queens and the New York City skyline
- The Brooklyn, Williamsburg, and Manhattan bridges of the East River
- The Full Moon and Kingston offer elegance and comfort wrapped in turn-of-the-century tradition. They are equipped with teak decks and mahogany trim.
We are located on the north side of North Cove Marina: 'D' Dock, slip N6. North Cove Marina is in Battery Park City in Manhattan. Please note: there is no ticket booth for check-in. You will meet at the gate at the Northeast side of the Marina where you will be greeted by our Captain and or Crew. While the cruise is mainly a social cruise, it will have a light commentary on the highlights along the way.
School Notes: For your security, at check-in, you are required to present a valid photo identification that must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.