18 and older
Have you ever seen someone similar to you in a magazine ad or TV commercial and thought, "That could be me"?
If you didn't know it, Commercial Print/Real People modeling is without height, size, or age restrictions, (children to seniors). This very lucrative area can earn you $500.00 or more per hour and could fit into your schedule part-time, which is how most work.
Join Janine for an evening of invaluable information, insider tips and the opportunity to meet and network with a top New York Print Agency.
Janine will share with you:
- Is there a print union? Do you need to be a member?
- What steps you need to take to break into the business
- What agents and casting directors are looking for
- How to market your "look"
- What to put on your resume
- What are request castings
- What to wear to castings - tips to make or break your chances of booking work
- How to audition - powerful yet simple on-camera techniques
- How to turn rejection into a tool for success
- Ask every question you ever wanted to ask a professional in a relaxed atmosphere ...and much, much more!
If you already have professional photos, please bring them. Janine will help to decide if they are marketable for you. If you do not have photos, do not have them taken. Wait until after the seminar so you will know how to do them properly with the right styling, looks, and photographer to launch your career.
Class end time will vary depending on the number of actors and the scenes that are assigned. Registrants are advised to budget extra time, as class time may run over.