18 and older
Google Analytics is a free tool that empowers you to measure what people are doing on your website or app. In this class, you’ll learn how to use Google Analytics to get real insights into your website’s visitors, their behavior and any patterns and trends. Starting with you an exercise to identify what data matters most to your business, you will learn the smart way to gain customer insights and then turn these into actions that will drive your business forward. This class will enable you to use data to create a remarkable experience for your customers.Takeaways
Prereqs & Preparation
- Learn best practices to setup a Google Analytics account
- Find your way around your Google Analytics account and learn basic terminology
- Identify the metrics that matter to your business and how to measure these in Google Analytics
- Learn how to export and share reports and export data
- Find out which marketing campaigns and pages on your website create the most business value
- Create custom segments, reports and dashboards
- Learn the basics of tracking goals, campaigns, conversions and events
Bring a laptop to class. If you have Google Analytics on your website or app, you can use your own Google Analytics account to learn in class. If you have access to your company’s account but are not an Admin User, you may want to also use the Demo Account so you can learn about all the features. If you do not have a Google Analytics account yet, you can use the Google Analytics Demo Account.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.