18 and older
Brand is about purpose, value, and experience. Whether you’re an experienced marketing manager or brand strategist, you need skills to craft engaging communications and create a holistic customer experience.
Attend this bootcamp to expand your marketing knowledge. Learn tactics from effectively promoting and defining your brand, to strengthening its connection with consumers. You’ll gain advanced marketing strategies to employ in your next campaign, tips for optimizing daily tasks, and familiarity with industry-standard marketing frameworks like competitive analysis and brand canvas.During this session, we’ll cover how you can:
This bootcamp is designed for intermediate marketers who want to take their understanding of brand strategy to the next level. We welcome students with job titles or experience similar to: marketing manager, brand manager, marketing strategist, etc.
- Develop your understanding of brand awareness.
- Define your brand.
- Connect consumers to your brand.
- Incorporate category and competitive analyses into your marketing strategy.
After this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the elements that power a brand.
- Understand how consumers connect with brands.
- Utilize models to help define your brand
- Conduct competitive, comparative, and category analyses.
To take full advantage of this workshop, we strongly recommend that you:
- Have a minimum of 3–5 years of professional marketing experience.
- Are well-versed in Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Are proficient in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Have access to Google Sheets. If you don’t have access, please create a Google account.
- Have a laptop computer.
- Have access to a strong internet connection.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.