20 and older
The Full (3 Day) PgMP course is real-time, certified expert-led classes delivered in New York City, Northern New Jersey, and at client sites. The course is comprehensive using multi-modal learning including lecture, class discussions, case studies, hands-on exercises (individual and group), and questions and answers.
The course content is based on SimpliLearn’s PgMP Course module combined with our consulting war stories, tools and techniques. We also bundle our large 1,500+ test bank with this course. The benefits for participants are immense. Not only will the participants learn to pass the exam (which to date our participants have achieved a 100% pass rate on the 1st attempt), they will also learn how to apply the principles, tools, and techniques.
The course is designed with more concepts, hands-on exercises, case studies, and discussions than the PgMP Intelicamp. What’s more, in addition to the 4 days course, we also bundled our Online Course here as well. The program includes the following:
- Three days of real-time, in-person training sessions, divided into multiple sessions. Estimated delivery time is about 24 hours
- Pre-bootcamp live virtual meeting to prepare participants. Estimated session time is 1 hour
- 11 hours of high-quality expert-led training video with examples and case studies
- Full access to online practice exam with over 1,500 questions for up to a year for our course participants ($200 value if purchased separately)
- Free exam aids and other course content
Most importantly, assuming you do your share of studying, you will have unlimited access to above for up to a year including an one-year FREE attendance to the PgMP Intelicamp.Target Audience
The target groups of the Program Management (PgMP) Certification are:
- Senior project managers and directors who are leading large and complex organization initiatives
- PMO managers who are managing large projects with the imperative of developing a more program perspective
- Up and coming project professionals who are ready to take reign of larger projects and programs
We also have seen a high number of senior project operational professionals who are involved in leading and operating transformative projects and programs in their organizations.