18 and older
Looking to learn Six Sigma? We have helped thousands to get certified. Six Sigma is used by many companies to improve their quality products and services. TIA certifies thousands of individuals every year. We can help you applied for that job that requires a Six Sigma certification in only a few days.
This 5 day course prepares and certifies individuals to become Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (SSGBC).
This course also counts as 35 PDU's for maintaining your PMP certifications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- discuss the basics of Six Sigma.
- identify Six Sigma methodologies.
- describe the fundamentals of the Define phase.
- describe the fundamentals of project management.
- apply management and planning tools used across the DMAIC methodology to
- identify opportunities for improvement.
- identify key metrics of a Six Sigma project.
- describe team dynamics.
- identify the basic concepts related to the Measure phase.
- perform basic probability and statistical calculations.
- describe the data collection plan.
- describe descriptive measures of statistics.
- use graphical methods to depict process performance.
- analyze and interpret a measurement system's capability.
- conduct process capability and performance studies.
- describe the fundamentals of the Analyze phase.
- conduct hypothesis testing.
- conduct the Six Sigma Improve phase.
- describe the Control phase of the DMAIC methodology.
- describe SPC.
- describe the implementation of Six Sigma.
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Lesson 2: Identifying Six Sigma Methodologies
- Lesson 3: Conducting the Six Sigma Define Phase: Introduction
- Lesson 4: Conducting the Six Sigma Define Phase: Fundamentals of Project Management
- Lesson 5: Conducting the Six Sigma Define Phase: Management and Planning Tools
- Lesson 6: Conducting the Six Sigma Define Phase: Key Metrics of Projects
- Lesson 7: Conducting the Six Sigma Define Phase: Team Dynamics
- Lesson 8: Conducting the Six Sigma Measure Phase: Introduction
- Lesson 9: Conducting the Six Sigma Measure Phase: Probability and Statistics
- Lesson 10: Conducting the Six Sigma Measure Phase: The Data Collection Plan
- Lesson 11: Conducting the Six Sigma Measure Phase: Descriptive Measures
- Lesson 12: Conducting the Six Sigma Measure Phase: Graphical Methods
- Lesson 13: Conducting the Six Sigma Measure Phase: Measurement System Analysis
- Lesson 14: Conducting the Six Sigma Measure Phase: Process Capability and Performance
- Lesson 15: Conducting the Six Sigma Analyze Phase: Introduction
- Lesson 16: Conducting the Six Sigma Analyze Phase: Hypothesis Testing
- Lesson 17: Conducting the Six Sigma Improve Phase
- Lesson 18: Conducting the Six Sigma Control Phase: Introduction
- Lesson 19: Conducting the Six Sigma Control Phase: SPC
- Lesson 20: Describing the Implementation of Six Sigma
What does the Six Sigma certification training course include?
- 5 Day live instructor-led training.
- Certification Exam fee Included.
- Accredited Six Sigma Certified certificate.
- Come into our classroom training in NYC or take the course remotely in a live Online class.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Retake this course as many times as you would like absolutely free for 1 year.
- The best Six Sigma study guide on the market. ($200 value)
- Full Six Sigma Certification exam on the 5th day of class. Leave this course Six Sigma Certified.
- No penalty cancellation fee or rescheduling fee. Other providers charge over $300 to rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- No hidden fine print.