18 and older
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe Scrum for Teams, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership. By the end of this course, attendees will gain insight into the leadership skills most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context. Duration:
What is included:
- The Leading SAFe® 4.6 Course is a 2 day class from 9AM-5PM.
Prerequisites:To earn your SAFe® Agilist certificate you are required to complete the 2 day Leading SAFe® 4.6 Course from an Authorized Scaled Agile Trainer and pass the online SAFe® Agilist exam. Although 5+ years of management experience is highly recommended, there are no required prerequisites to participate in the Leading SAFe® Course.Exam Details:
- 2 Day Leading SAFe® 4.6 In-person Course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Agilist Certification
- 1 Year certified Membership as a SAFe® Agilist
- The SAFe® Agilist exam is administered online and sent via email after attendance is recorded and reported by your Scaled Agile Instructor.
- The link is sent 24-48 hours after class concludes.
- You have 30 day access to take the exam.
- The exam is in multiple choice format.
Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets, please reach out to CourseHorse for any food allergies or restrictions.