18 and older
The introductory flower design is a great course to expand your skills into the world of flower designing covering approximately 10 different styles of design. We go from American to European to bridal.
The course consist of many projects all done in class. All hands on with all your flowers and containers included. We also discuss the marketing and buying and selling flowers on a wholesale level.
The introductory class allows students who always want to just pick up flowers from the store or the garden and design beautiful designs. You will love this course. It’s for people who just love flowers and want to create beautiful designs.
- 3 Days of designing with Michael
- 10 Styles covered in class
- All flowers, containers included ($600* value)
- Tour of the flower market, buying wholesale
- Tabletop to bridal designs
- An autographed copy of Michael’s Design Star book included
- For those wanting gorgeous flowers around the office or home