18 and older
Transitioning to Lean-Agile practices for building digital services is especially challenging in the government context. But issues of legacy governance, contracting, and organizational barriers can be overcome with the right information and strategies. During this two-day course, attendees will learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework®(SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation of a program inside a government agency.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s an essential foundation for transformation. They’ll also get practical advice on building high performing, multi-vendor Agile teams and programs, managing technology investments in Lean flow, acquiring solutions with Agile contracting, launching the program, planning, and delivering value using SAFe. Attendees will also learn how specific leadership behaviors can drive successful organizational change, even in government.
- Advancing Lean-Agile in government
- Embracing a Lean-Agile mindset
- Understanding SAFe principles
- Creating high-performing Agile teams and programs
- Planning with cadence and synchronization
- Delivering value in program increments
- Mapping the path to agency and program agility
- Leading successful change
- Taking action
What Attendees GetThe class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets, please reach out to CourseHorse for any food allergies or restrictions.