5 and older
Weekly lessons will introduce students to the essentials of flamenco guitar technique and have them playing something tangible by the end of the first lesson. My lessons are attentive to the specific needs of my students. If you would like to develop your right hand with maximum comfort, efficiency, finesse, and speed I will show you the best way. Of course, the focus is also on your left hand and on traditional flamenco pieces.
As lessons proceed, students will learn more intricate details of technique, rhythm, playing music with others, reading, theory, history of the instrument, and more! Whether you are a beginner or would like to sharpen your skills, my lessons adapt to you. I can help you learn tunes you like or I can help you write your own music.
A guitar and a folder are the only required materials of the student.
Practice guitars are available during the classes for those who can't bring one. No prior musical knowledge is necessary. Some students want to seriously study a life-long craft. Others want a hobby that will be fun and interesting. The basic fundamentals and musicianship needed to be a great guitarist will be imparted to all.Notes:
- Scheduling for private lessons is flexible and subject to the instructor's availability.
- If the instructor is unavailable during the date or time originally booked, CourseHorse and the class provider will help arrange for a reschedule that works for both parties. Once a date and time is decided on, the class provider's standard cancellation policy applies.
- In the event that schedules don't match up and a date and time cannot be scheduled, students are entitled to a refund.
- $65 Price is for a 1 hour session
- Locations, dates and times are flexible (please inquire), but a regular time slot is encouraged for maximum benefit to the student.